UPDATE: LAB OPERATIONS.
As the situation around COVID-19 has now evolved into a declared pandemic, we wanted to update you on I.G. MicroMeds’ current policies and the steps that we are taking to keep our employees, our clients and all British Columbians safe.
We are currently Open for Business and have taken action to educate our team on monitoring their health, strengthening hygiene practices, and exercising a high degree of caution with respect to exposure to Covid-19 including social distancing on the job, staggered work hours and working from home where appropriate. In addition, we postponed any trade-show participation, air travel, and attendance at public industry events until further notice.
What we are doing:
Like you, we are monitoring the situation around the world and updating our operating procedures daily to ensure business continuity.
- We have limited public entrance to the Lab and now have designated a “drop off only” bench in the front entrance.
- We have advised our employees about maintaining a proper distance from anyone they have contact with and that they use personal protective equipment whenever possible.
- We will be wiping down all containers brought into the lab and sanitizing public access areas.
- More thorough cleaning and sanitizing of the lab and office spaces.
- Limiting public access to our facility in order to better control our environment and ensure we are able to maintain a high level of services to meet our customers’ demands
Work space reorganization and accommodation of work-from-home scenarios could result in possible delays in response time from certain staff members or on reporting.
We trust that these actions will minimize any disruption to our service levels to you. Rest assured we will continuously monitor the recommendations of our local health authorities and governments and keep you informed of any changes to our operations that may affect our ability to provide you with the service and support you have come to expect from us.
Our thanks to you for your patience and understanding. Special thanks also to all those in the healthcare industry who are helping on the front lines to keep us all healthy and safe.
To stay up-to-date with changes at I.G. MicroMed please check this page regularly.
Take care of yourselves and your community.
We truly appreciate your support
I.G. MicroMed Environmental Inc